What Information Do We Collect?
When you use our services, you provide us with data that may include the following:
Name and contact data. Your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
Credentials. Passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
Demographic data. Data about you such as your age, gender, country, and preferred language.
Payment data. Data to process payments, such as your payment instrument number (e.g., a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument.
Subscription and licensing data. Information about your subscriptions, licenses, and other entitlements to our products.
How Do We Use The Information We Collect?
If not otherwise described in this policy, we may process personal information collected from or about you for any of the following purposes:
▪ To respond to and record your requests, whether it be a product purchase, a downloaded whitepaper, or product demonstrations and evaluations.
▪ To provide the products, communicate with you about our products and fulfill any contractual obligations we may have with you including providing post-purchase technical support, implementation services, and updates for the products.
▪ To set up your account and to provide our services to you and to your End Users.
▪ To manage and verify your account and the identity of users of the products.
▪Processing of payments.
▪ To deliver live or online events such as training seminars or conferences, including third party events we sponsor.
▪ The server log files, to allow you unhindered and trouble-free access to our services and to improve the security of our systems.
▪ To support and troubleshoot our services and to respond to queries.
▪ To respond to feedback, survey data, and product reviews, including for product improvement purposes.
▪ To provide product testing or product demos.
▪ For any other legal, business, or marketing purposes that are not inconsistent with the terms of this policy.
▪ To protect against, investigate and prevent fraudulent, unauthorized or unlawful acts against us, you and third parties.
Further, we process your data in order to inform you about our products and services by means of our newsletter or other information. Sending you such information is based on your consent.
In addition, we process your data to comply with statutory reporting requirements, audit, compliance, risk management, court summonses, court decisions or other court orders.
We share your personal data as necessary to complete any transaction or provide any product you have requested or authorized or otherwise fulfil your request, to inter alia CSS controlled affiliates and subsidiaries.
We may share your information with our business partners, resellers, and subcontractors who use the information to fulfill product orders, process payments, develop and improve products, contact you about product orders or in connection with the performance, operation, and support of the products, perform marketing or consulting services, respond to your requests, or as otherwise appropriate for us to provide you with the products.
We may furthermore disclose your information to:
(i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
(ii) investigate, detect, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues.
(iii) prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party.
We are committed to making reasonable efforts, in accordance with market best practices, to ensure the security, confidentially and integrity of the Personal Information.We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of our System and the Personal Information.
Access to the Personal Information is based on the ‘least to know’ concept together with role-based access control systems, ensuring only authorized access to the Personal Information. We employ market best practice security measures to ensure the safety of your End Users’ Personal Information and prevent unauthorized use of any such information.
Although we take steps to safeguard such information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access or abuse our System, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access.
Retention Of Personal Data
At any time, you or your End Users may request to change, update, correct errors or delete Personal Information by emailing us at email@example.com
Please note that unless you instruct us otherwise we retain the information we collect for as long as needed to provide our services and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
CSS has an archiving process that determines the period during which the information is available. After the archiving period is reached, the information is archived, and Client can restore it once needed. Our default retention policy is 90 days.
What Are Your Rights?
You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org any time and request:
To access, correct or update any personal data relating to you that might be inaccurate, obsolete, incomplete or misleading.
In accordance with the PDPA, once we receive a request, we will acknowledge the receipt of such request. For data amendment and correction, we will consider if the information requires amendment. If there is any disagreement, then we specify the reason in clearly stated terms such as where rights of others will be violated, or regulatory functions will be affected. CSS has rights to refuse to comply with your request for access or correction to the Personal Information and give you a written reason for such an action.
Email Address : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number : +603-9200 4096
Fax Number : +603-9200 4249
Address : C-3A-5, Level 6 Block C,Viva Home (UE3), 85, Jalan Loke Yew, 55200 Kuala Lumpur.